Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
National Malaria Control Program
Tender: Supply of 3,300,000 Long Lasting Insecticide Impregnated Nets (LLINs) WHOPES Recommended.
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in the periodicals and journals:GFR8-II-HNTPO-2012 of 19th January, 2013.
2. The HealthNet TPO Afghanistan office now invites sealed tenders from eligible tenderers for the supply of Long Lasting Insecticide Nets (LLINs), as per “Technical Specifications and standards set forth in the tender documents. LLINs should be recommended by the World health Organization (WHO)
3. Tendering will be conducted through the procedures specified in the Special and General Instructions to the Tenderers mentioned in of the Tender Documents.
4. Interested eligible tenderers may obtain further information from HealthNet TPO Country Office Afghanistan at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and inspect the Tender Documents at the address given below within office working hours from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Afghanistan local time.
5. Qualifications requirements include: To be eligible to bid, firm should be registered & having past experience in the supply of WHO Recommended Long Lasting Insecticide Nets (LLINs).Additional and more specific details on qualification requirements are provided in the Tender Documents.
6. A complete set of Tender Documents in English version can be downloaded only from www.healthtnettpo.org :
7. Tenders must be delivered to the address below at or before 9:00 am local time Kabul 26thFebruary, 2013. Electronic tendering will not be permitted and no electronic bids will be accepted. Late tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of the tenderers’ authorized representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 10:00 am local time Kabul 26thFebruary, 2013.
8. All tenders must be accompanied by a “Tender Guarantee” in the amount of 2% (two percent) of the total value of the tender.
9. The addresses referred to above is: HealthNet TPO country office, House 3, Main Street-5, Sello Road, District-3, Dehnaw, Dehburi, Kabul City, Afghanistan.
Opening session meeting venue is HealthNet TPO conference hall.